[asterisk-biz] Re: [asterisk-gui] Looking for PBX solution -as reseller

Ming Yong voiceroutelist at gmail.com
Fri Apr 6 08:41:32 MST 2007

If your browser is working, it should direct you automatically to
http://demo.voiceroute.net/druid/
username: admin
passwd: rx4819

Yes, we deal with our customers with carefully which is why if you look
at my customer list. We have pretty large sized and reputable customers.
eg. Aspect Software, Motorola

Ming