[asterisk-biz] Google's Toilet Internet Service

Fredric Cole fred at bluespheretech.biz
Tue Apr 3 11:49:22 MST 2007

trying to maintain a wired infrastructure really does not seem to make
sense anymore these days.  Other new economies that are coming up to
speed in a "Flat World" are going wireless and expanding and deploying
their options much quicker.

Russia & Mexico have taken a giant leap and made the investment with sanswire.
http://sanswire.com/

-fred-