[asterisk-biz] New Wholesale Company

Fred Cole fred at bluespheretech.biz
Tue Sep 26 14:10:30 MST 2006

yet another signup process to view rates.  traditionally, i go with people who can give me their rates upfront without going through hassles.  if you got great rates, then lets see them.

On Mon, 25 Sep 2006 23:35:32 -0400, William Piper wrote

--
BlueSphereTech
Ask Me How I Can Help Provide or Reduce Your Toll Free Costs