[asterisk-biz] New Device

Senad Jordanovic senad at bicom.us
Sun Sep 17 07:23:07 MST 2006

asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com wrote:
> OpenSource?
>
> Brett Frisch wrote:
>> I saw it at VON and it wasn't anything great.  The plus side is you
>> can configure/brand it anyway you'd like through simple html.
>>
>> On 9/15/06, *Steve Totaro* <stotaro at asteriskhelpdesk.com
>> <mailto:stotaro at asteriskhelpdesk.com>> wrote:
>>
>>     Senad Jordanovic wrote:
>>     > asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com
>>     <mailto:asterisk-biz-bounces at lists.digium.com> wrote:     >
>>     >> Surely thats what products such as PBXware do?     >>
>>     >>
>>     >>> A management console to manage multiple Asterisk servers.
>>     >>> >>>
>>     >
>>     >
>>     > Yap...  PBXware does above manage unlimited number of site.
>>     > PBXware was designed to do that from the start....
>>     > Also we now have full DUNDI support included as well :)     >
>>     >
>>     > Senad
>>     > www.bicomsystems.com <http://www.bicomsystems.com>     >
>>     >
>>     I wish I could get a glimps of Digium's UI.  I bet it has all
>>     you 3rd party guys scrambling for something unique.

Steve... nice to see hear from you and thanks for free advertising for us :)

In regards to your question, below is the list of some  of the PBXware
features.

WHAT CAN ONE DO with PBXware:

CHOOSE
Between CD, tarball, appliance or hosted PBXware delivery/installation
methods
Between End User, Reseller, Co-Branded, Private Label or OEM Interface

INSTALL
PBXware system in minutes
PBXware tarball onto existing Linux server
PBXware CD onto any Intel/Amd/VIA based server or commodity PC
PBXware hosted edition into a virtual server(s)

SETUP
Fully functional PBX system in minutes
Extensions and trunks with auto detect/configuration utility
Providers trunks automatically

CREATE
Unlimited number of voicemail boxes
Unlimited number of ACD Queues
Unlimited number of queue agents
Unlimited number of DIDs
Unlimited conference bridges
Unlimited IVR (Interactive voice response)
Unlimited call reports
Unlimited number of queue statistics

USE
Auto provisioning with Cisco, Linksys, Snom, Grandstream, Digiium, Aastra
etc devices
PSTN network using E1/T1, Analog or ISDN BRI cards
Unlimited number of operators using included OPCOM (Operator Console Module)

NETWORK
PBXware into a single global/national voice network automatically
PBXware into a network with no limit of number of extensions.

OFFER
FREE user self care with access to personal data
FREE Integration with Microsoft Outlook for each user
FREE operator panel for each installation (OPCOM is MS Windows application)

RECORD
All incoming/outgoing calls for one or more extensions
Current call instantly just by pressing a button

MONITOR
Calls in real time for one or more extensions
Status of extensions, trunks, queues, conferences and live calls
Real Time queue(s) and agent(s) data
System operation status

MANAGE
Comprehensive number of enhanced features
Unlimited number of PBXware installations from one interface
Dialling permissions for system, network, national, long distance and
international calls
Employees privileges to the system administration
System auto update mode
System auto backup

Senad
www.bicomsystems.com