[asterisk-biz] New Device

shadowym shadowym at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 16 12:19:17 MST 2006

As far as I can tell, they only plan to 'sell' this as part of Asterisk
Business Edition.  Sounds like you have to buy Asterisk Business Edition
when you buy that new Asterisk Appliance as well.

So basically it looks like wide open source Asterisk as we know it is over.
The only open source Asterisk will be (already is sort of) developer/beta
editions kinda like Fedora.

  _____