[asterisk-biz] looking for Wifi Ip Phones

Ron Arts ron.arts at neonova.nl
Thu Sep 14 05:19:10 MST 2006

Juan Carlos Valero schreef:
> Hello ,
>
> our company is searching for Wifi IP Phones. We need a cheap IP phone
> that support roaming between Access Point with the same SSID. I search
> the SENAO models, but I don't found resellers in Europe. Our company is
> located in Spain (CE marck and ROHS compliant required).

There is a Senao distributor in the Netherlands: www.alcadis.nl

Alcadis Sales
+31306585125

Ron

--
NeoNova BV, The Netherlands
Professional internet and VoIP solutions

http://www.neonova.nl   Kruislaan 419              1098 VA Amsterdam
info: 020-5628292       servicedesk: 020-5628292   fax: 020-5628291
KvK Amsterdam 34151241

The following disclaimer applies to this email:
http://www.neonova.nl/maildisclaimer