[asterisk-biz] Wanted: White routes with CLI

Florian Overkamp florian at speakup.nl
Wed Sep 13 00:05:43 MST 2006

Hi guys,

I'm shopping around to route some traffic for the following regions
(amongst others):

- Argentina
- Albania
- Italy
- Nigeria
- El Salvador
- Brazil
- Peru
- Bolivia
- Ukraine

Both fixed and mobile traffic

Warning: We are looking for white routes, support to pass CLI is a very
highly valued function. G711a or G711u codec support for faxing is a
requirement. Known ASR averages are appreciated.

Respondents please inform us of how their interconnect in said countries
is managed technically.

Price is an issue, but quality is more important.

We are talking low volume, some 30.000 minutes per month in total probably.

Please let me know what you can do for us.

--
Met vriendelijke groet,

Florian Overkamp
SpeakUp BV