[asterisk-biz] Von Show Promo - Linksys WIP300 WIFI SIP Phone $119.95

Bill Michaelson bill at cosi.com
Tue Sep 12 09:21:45 MST 2006

I have the ZyXEL P2000W.  I think it has great sound quality, works
reliably, but the user interface is so horrific that I hate to pick it
up.  Some new FW might work wonders.

I mean, you can't just dial a number and place a call in normal
operating mode.  You've got to step it into the right state, and that
could take several keypresses in some cases.  Nasty.  I could deal with
clumsy configuration steps, but to place a call?