[asterisk-biz] Von Show Promo - Linksys WIP300 WIFI SIP Phone $119.95

Cory Andrews Cory at VoIPSupply.com
Tue Sep 12 08:26:28 MST 2006

You can take a look at the Linksys WIP300 WIKI page at VoIP-Info.org

Linkage - http://www.voip-info.org/wiki/index.php?page=Linksys+WIP300

Cory Andrews

Executive Vice President

++++++++++++++++++