[asterisk-biz] Similar product like Enswtich from Integrics

Marco Teixeira marcoteixeira at vipvoz.com
Sat Sep 9 03:45:31 MST 2006

Mr. Alistair Cunningham,

This mail is a personal initiative and does not represent any kind of
position of the company.

I work for a VoIP Telco and i'm in charge of developing a softswitch based
on openser and asteriskb2bua. However, i'm very remitent on security holes
that may have escaped me.

I'm telling you this, because after seeing this post, the "we give source
code to carriers" caught my attention. In fact one of the aspects that lead
my company to develop it's own in house softswitch, has precisely to do with
that... Flexibility to suite the company needs by altering, if needed, the
source code.

I'm interested in earing from you on the pricing of the ENSWITCH for
carriers. Although we now don't carry that much calls (below 31
simultaneous) we expect to grow very rapidly.

Can you please mail me your pricing options.... We would prefer something
like start with less $$$ and grow as we need paying additional $$$

Regards
Marco