[asterisk-biz] Brand new Asterisk PBX with 4 lines for sale at discount

Rana Dutt astuserlist at gmail.com
Tue Sep 5 08:01:20 MST 2006

Due to an order cancellation, I have a brand new Asterisk PBX with Signate's
SigMAN Graphical Manager and support for 4 PSTN lines for sale at a heavily
discounted price. The PBX is housed in a rugged Systemax rack-mountable
server with Digium's TDM-04B card which supports 4 FXO ports. The Systemax
server, which includes a Pentium P4 at 3 GHz and a 80 Gb HD, is still under
manufacturer's warranty. Signate's SigMAN Graphical Manager makes it a snap
to set up this system in minutes.

Price: $1,390 plus shipping. I will ship this only to the Continental U.S.
or Canada. Email me directly if interested.

Rana (Ron) Dutt
Softel Solutions
1230 Highway 34
Aberdeen, NJ 07747