[asterisk-biz] Fraud Alert: Tradevoice.net

Brian Fertig brian at netdr.biz
Sun Sep 3 19:20:59 MST 2006

First off dude..  You only have you to blame..  yes thank you for
alerting the rest of the world, but if you would have done your homework
on this guy you would have seen problems.

Now..  Yes.. The web address doesnt work anymore.  The 66 IP belonds to
NAC and the 208 belongs to godaddy.  His address can be googled.  Now
weather or not he actually
lives there is another thing.  The phone number and address are in New
Orleans.  Not California.  I have found the address and such.  No big
deal.  Now I am assuming by what you
said that you sent him more than 1 invoice.  Here's a thought..  If its
post paid...  Give him 15 days then cut em off.  Its pretty standard in
business.  I mean all in all I know how you
feel that I have lost money over fraud..  But you could have avoided
most if not all of this..

My 2c..