[asterisk-biz] Fraud Alert: Tradevoice.net

Jean-Michel Hiver jhiver at ykoz.net
Sun Sep 3 18:17:36 MST 2006

Hi List,

I have carried quite a lot of traffic for somebody who calls himself
"chris waltson" from a company called "tradevoice.net". To this date,
none of the (pretty large) invoices I've sent have been paid. The bloke
has even emailed me a scan of a (really badly made) fake citibank wire
bank transfer!

The IP addresses this man has used to send traffic are: 66.29.78.180 and
208.109.101.230.

If you have any information on this person / and or company do not
hesitate to get in touch with me. If somebody with these IP address
wants to send you traffic, refuse!

A whois on tradevoice.net yields pretty bad results:

    TRADEVOCE, INC
    Pavel Kotov        (pavel_kotov1970 at yahoo.com)
    838 Camp Street Apartment C
    New Orlean
    California,70130
    US
    Tel. +504.2740154

Google for "838 Camp Street Apartment C" and you will get hell...

Best Regards,
Jean-Michel.