[asterisk-biz] 2007 Southern California Linux Expo - Sponsorship and Speaking Opportunities

Ilan Rabinovitch irabinovitch at gmail.com
Tue Oct 31 03:40:16 MST 2006

Hello Asterisk-Biz,

SCALE 5x, the 2007 Southern CAlifornia Expo, will be held on Feb
10-11, 2007.  This year's show will be held at the LAX Westin in Los
Angeles.    We have a number of exhibitor / sponsorship  and speaker
opportunities available this year.

SCALE is a community run Linux and open-source conference.  Our
mission to promote open-source software it all of its forms.  SCALE 5x
will include 4 speaker tracks, BOF sessions, an exhibit hall, and
other events.

We have had a number of Asterisk related exhibitors and speakers in
the past.  Exhibitors / sponsors in 2006 included SwitchVox and
Digium.  Asterisk related presentations have been given by Mark
Spencer, Daryll Strauss, and others.

Our call for papers will be open through November 20th.
(http://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale5x/cfp/scale5x.pdf).  Additionally
our expo floor still has space remaining for both commercial and .org
exhibitors.  If you are interested in either please feel free to
contact us for additional details.

Regards,
Ilan Rabinovitch
Conference Chair