[asterisk-biz] Need Info regarding calling card Business

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Mon Oct 30 17:31:28 MST 2006

Kunal,

Its glad that you wish to entire into the calling card business, but
unfortunately, the way you wish to implement call routing within Indian
PSTN is legally not permitted in India.

I suggest you go with some legitmate Telecom provider like Reliance or
VSNL who can provide you with legitimate routes to India.

Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,
Enterux Solutions,