[asterisk-biz] Need Info regarding calling card Business

Kunal Mitra moosy_19 at yahoo.co.in
Mon Oct 30 14:27:03 MST 2006

Hi Friends
  I'm new to this . I want some serious information regarding setting up a calling card business . I want to set up a calling card business for people here in USA to call india.I have a small set up back in India where I use SPA 3000 to provide the gateway service. But I use mywebcalls.com service to provide calling card service to my customers. Now here in USA i live in TN. I installed trixbox in one of my laptops. but I need every thing to start my calling card busiess. ok here is the deal. I want customers' call (to my no. in TN)get routed by spa3000 (which is in TN) to 2nd spa3000 in INDIA which will then process with trixbox & provide all sorts of calling card service & call will go out to destination over a PSTN line.Thats way I will be charge only pstn cost.
please call me on 615-212-2138 .its urgent.

  I'ud appreciate any suggestions.

  Kunal