[asterisk-biz] Nice Opportunity but Unique Challenge

Linus Surguy linus at magrathea-telecom.co.uk
Mon Oct 30 01:49:47 MST 2006

> Read his post again, he said "PREPAID".  Not much room for a scam there
> unless you allow destinations that you should not, like NuFone did.

This is a general comment and certainly not focused at the OP.

A reminder - if you deal in prepaid, make sure that the funds are in your
bank account before allowing your client to spend it. I know of too many
VoIP businesses that have gone out of business because they placed trust in
a facsimiled copy of a wire transfer receipt.

Linus