[asterisk-biz] out of the box PBX

runningprince runningprince at gmail.com
Mon Oct 30 01:08:42 MST 2006

Hello All

www.edegbox.net provides office-in-a-box functionality with Asterisk. You
choose hardware (COTS and certified by Critical Links) to decide how many
user you want support. The price is the same from SW point of view. You have
discretion to define pricing strategy for your customers. See the documents
here for more information:
http://www.edgebox.net/opencms/opencms/resources.html

Turgut