[asterisk-biz] Looking for Reseller Account

Al Bochter Al.Bochter at bochterservices.com
Sun Oct 29 12:39:14 MST 2006

And the prices are getting lower. I am not sure if the money is in reselling

Best regards,

Al Bochter
Bochter Services

(Voip PBX) Free World DialUp: 780217 EXT: 250
WebSite: http://www.freeworlddialup.com/

http://www.BochterServices.com/?t=Email

BUY and sell Coins, Silver and Gold
http://www.bochterservices.com/?j=gold&t=email