[asterisk-biz] Commercial Proposal required

Dovid B asterisk at dovid.net
Sun Oct 29 12:33:18 MST 2006

If they uploaded it then why does it have some of your info. I do web hosting. When a new client signs up there is a generic page thrown up. There is no magic script that throws up a copy of some one else's site with some legi tinfo and then some that is not. You are digging a hole that you will not be able to crawl out of.