[asterisk-biz] Commercial Proposal required

Patel, Mohammad mpatel at iptechnologies.net
Sun Oct 29 06:45:07 MST 2006

Guys guys. don't rush things here. I am sure you all come from technical
background and should be sensible enough to understand few things.

We DO NOT have any web site under the domain of iptechnologies.net. No where
in my signature or anywhere else the URL for the web is mentioned neither
it's promoted. The web site you see is a common template from the hosting
company where the domain is hosted "just" for the emails. When you activate
your account, the wizard, by itself, puts the name of the company and some
info on the page and keeps the default info as it is. Neither we created,
uploaded or published the site what you see under that domain. If anyone
opens an account on web.com you will get a default template page on your
site and that's what you see there. :)

C'mon guys, this list is for professional discussion so let's not get our
attentions diverted for reasons created by someone with self-made stories.

Anyways, I now remember who this guy is, but cant recall any transaction
with him but do remember few funny things about him. If you still have time
to learn about something and if you are looking into stories, then drop me a
line in private. I have lot of interesting stuff on this person too and that
too not from myself from others :).  But please keep it off the list since I
don't see a reason to waste time for others who are on this list for
legitimate reasons.

Regards,

Mohammad Patel

  _____

IP Technologies
P.O Box 86345,
Dubai - United Arab Emirates

Tel:   +971.4.2652-911
Fax:  +971.4.2652-912
e-mail: mpatel at iptechnologies.net

individual addressed. If you are not the named addressee you should not
immediately by return e-mail if you have received this message e-mail by
mistake and delete it this e-mail from your system

This Electronic Mail and any attached information are confidential and may
also be privileged. It is intended only for the use of authorized persons.
If you are not an addressee, or have received the message in error, you are
not authorized to read, copy, disseminate, distribute or use the Electronic
Mail or any attachment in any way. Please notify the sender by return E-Mail
or over the telephone.

  _____