[asterisk-biz] Commercial Proposal required

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Sat Oct 28 15:10:29 MST 2006

geee ... I didnt bother to see that earlier :P

It looks like some blatant COPY / PASTE of some financial services
organization. or Some template piracy ! None of the services listed on
(Services Page | id2.html) reflect on the page which he pulled up from
the http://www.dcci.ae Website.

Also I didnt know Windsor Castle is located in Dubai ! :) Everything is
way way too fishy here, thanks Rehan.

Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,