[asterisk-biz] Need NYC Termination

Vijay Shan vijay.shan at voipinvite.com
Sat Oct 28 10:35:54 MST 2006

Hi Matthew,

We have rates for USA NY NPA NXX on our LCR ranging from $0.0067 to 0.0116.
We can go lower based on volume.

We offer premium business grade wholesale voip termination on SIP and H323.
The completion is industry standard and our routes are Tier 1 and Tier 2
telecoms and resellers. We test our providers extensively and have long term
relationships with them. You can be assured of voice quality as we cater to
mainly enterprise businesses and B to B voip/pbx providers.

Please contact me for further details off list.

Thank you,

Vijay Shan
1 416 828 5262
vijay "dot" shan "at" voipinvite "dot" com

On 10/28/06, Matthew Rubenstein <email at mattruby.com> wrote:

>        I need rates for terminating SIP voice calls from Asterisk
> (outgoing
> only) to NYC (212), (718), (917), (646) and (347). Minutes volume
> depends on rate, from 1000-1,000,000 min. I've tested with MCI, so you
> have to beat their audio quality and call completion rate, and beat a
> $0.014:min rate (preferably below $0.013, as I already have an offer at
> that price).
>
>        I am ready to buy, and on quick conclusion of a deal I will start
> burning minutes, probably same day. Please reply offlist.
> --
>
> (C) Matthew Rubenstein

VoIPInvite
3888 Duke of York Blvd, Suite# 1424