[asterisk-biz] Need NYC Termination

Matthew Rubenstein email at mattruby.com
Sat Oct 28 09:03:55 MST 2006

	I need rates for terminating SIP voice calls from Asterisk (outgoing
only) to NYC (212), (718), (917), (646) and (347). Minutes volume
depends on rate, from 1000-1,000,000 min. I've tested with MCI, so you
have to beat their audio quality and call completion rate, and beat a
$0.014:min rate (preferably below $0.013, as I already have an offer at
that price).

	I am ready to buy, and on quick conclusion of a deal I will start
burning minutes, probably same day. Please reply offlist.
--

(C) Matthew Rubenstein