[asterisk-biz] Looking for a toll-free carrier

Al Bochter Al.Bochter at bochterservices.com
Tue Oct 24 20:42:18 MST 2006

Set up a server and route the toll free yourself
That is what I do with the 70 toll free numbers I have

I can reroute block callers.... Well just about anything I want to do.

If you need to please call I can help you to get anything you need done.

Best regards,

Al Bochter
Bochter Services

(Voip PBX) Toll Free: 866-638-1254  EXT: 250
(Voip PBX) Free World DialUp: 780217 EXT: 250

(Voip) Cellular: 712-432-5401

http://www.BochterServices.com/?t=Email

BUY and sell Coins, Silver and Gold
http://www.bochterservices.com/?j=gold&t=email