[asterisk-biz] Anyone try to call VoIP Supply?

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 06:16:42 MST 2006

I've always liked voipsupply and their customer service... just keep
in mind this outage has nothing to prove about VoIP... regardless if
they are running VoIP or a NorHell phone system, it would be down.  I
tried calling several others companies at random that are on the same
road as them, and they all ring fast busy or just ring and ring.