[asterisk-biz] Anyone try to call VoIP Supply?

Kris Stark Kris.Stark at goDataflow.com
Fri Oct 13 19:28:54 MST 2006

The funny thing is that I am less then 2 hours driving time from Buffalo
in central NY (Finger Lakes area) and although it was a cold night, no
snow or rain...

Then again, I've seen pictures from Buffalo where snowplows are driving
in valleys of snow, where it looks like the snowbanks are three story
buildings on either side of the plow...  Don't envy them one bit!  I
believe that this was a record even for them as to how much snow, and
how early it happened...

Kris