[asterisk-biz] Anyone try to call VoIP Supply?

bob murphy springsource at gmail.com
Fri Oct 13 17:56:11 MST 2006

I agree that one should not be so quick to hurl em under the bus.  I have
had nothing but satisfactory experiences with VOIPSUPPLY and acts of nature
are understandable reasons for temporarily losing touch.  I think it's
tacky.

Thanks VOIPSUPPLY for doing a good job by me the last few months.  Cory,
Garret and Darren specifically.

Bob

On 10/13/06, David Vance <davidv at voipteck.com> wrote:

> Hello Everyone,
> Most of Western New York is without power because of the snowstorm
> overnight. 380,000 homes and businesses are without power. Most towns
> have imposed travel bans. In some areas we received 2 feet of snow
> overnight. The airport just reopened a few minutes ago.
>
> Thank You,
>
> David Vance
>
> www.voipteck.com
>
> VoIPTeck Solutions
> 2810 Sweet Home Road
> Amherst, New York 14228
> 877-635-8647
> 716-250-2805
>

> Matt wrote:
> > Well maybe it is a power outage.. I tried calling a few other places
> > on sonwil drive and they also are coming up busy or ring-no-answer.
> >
> > On 10/13/06, Matt <mhoppes at gmail.com> wrote:
> >> Yeah.. I just posted a question about this to the regular list.
> >>
> >> Our sales guy has been offline for 2+ days.  Their 800, and direct
> >> lines are FAST busy (not busy).. canadian store and blogs are offline.
> >>  Did they have a fire or something?  I just ordered from them on
> >> Friday of last week... and got my item on Tuesday.

Bob Murphy
Principal

Arreva Communications
www.arrevausa.com