[asterisk-biz] Used Digium or Sangoma Quad T1/E1 Card(s)

Andy Spring andyspr at gmail.com
Fri Oct 6 19:59:21 MST 2006

Hello dear Leslie Bester

Could you kindly let me know your details about these cards such as
specifications, application and so on, maybe i can help you find suppliers
in China

2006/10/7, LES.NET (1996) INC. <voip at les.net>:

> Hi.
>
> I'm looking for some previously loved quad pri cards.  digium or sangona.
>
> Please email me off-list, or call by phone (leave voicemail)
>
> --
> Leslie Bester
> LES.NET (1996) INC.
> 1-866-944-0009

Andy Lau.  International Sales Manager

E-mail:andyspr at gmail.com

MSN:andy.spring at hotmail.com

Tel.:86-755-25839259
Fax:86-755-25839291

Shenzhen Uniontron Technology Co.,Ltd.

Address: 1812 Zhong Xin Building, Ba Gua Road, Futian, Shenzhen, China