[asterisk-biz] [Fwd: Service outage at TrxTel]

Dovid Bender asterisk at dovid.net
Thu Nov 30 01:35:12 MST 2006

<snip>
Message: 3
Date: Thu, 30 Nov 2006 01:40:20 -0500
From: Al Bochter <Al.Bochter at bochterservices.com>
Subject: Re: [asterisk-biz] [Fwd: Service outage at TrxTel]
To: Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
<asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>

So how do I get paid if the service don't work. So if I don't get to
40,000 mins I never get paid.
Sounds like a scam kill the accounts that are getting close to the
40,000 mins and call it a server outage.

So I should demand payment for the calls that I sent them. Oh wait, I
can't do that  the server in down and I can't get or make calls :'(
So yes I will complain when it doesn't work.
</snip>
They make money on the calls you make. Why would they turn you off to save $100.00. If they turn you off they wont recieve any more of your traffic. Which in turn means that they will never make money from you again. Now unless the company is being ran like my old boss (he did not spend $20,000 on a project even though he knew that in a year he would have $1.2 Million) I think they are saying the honest truth