[asterisk-biz] International Origination

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Thu Nov 30 01:32:06 MST 2006

Quoting Mohammad

> Call Centre? It looks more like a Yoga class happening in a junk yard :-)
> And where is the "LOT" of money spent? The web site is made of a Front Page
> template. Look at the coding.

> - Mohammad!

There is a famous old saying which we keep on hearing from our grand
parents "Those who live in glass house, should throw stone outside"

Your site itself was a copy paste a few weeks back, and well original
content written in frontpage is much better then COPY PASTE content
modified using Dreamweaver.

Aah moreover, they have a call center atleast to handle their
customers, while you dont even have a proper website, so stop
complaining !!!

Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,