[asterisk-biz] International Origination

Linda Goldsmith rehan at supertec.com
Wed Nov 29 13:58:03 MST 2006

Hello Matt,

What is your company web site ?

Maybe You can sell numbers to us since you are so big ?

Linda

From:           	"Mike Hammett" <asterisk-biz at ics-il.net>
To:             	"Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion"
	<asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>
Subject:        	Re: [asterisk-biz] International Origination
Date sent:      	Wed, 29 Nov 2006 14:45:04 -0600
Send reply to:  	Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
	<asterisk-biz at lists.digium.com>
	<asterisk-biz.lists.digium.com>
	<mailto:asterisk-biz-request at lists.digium.com?subject=unsubscribe>
	<mailto:asterisk-biz-request at lists.digium.com?subject=subscribe>