[asterisk-biz] International Origination

Matt mhoppes at gmail.com
Wed Nov 29 13:30:24 MST 2006

Mike,
Understood... we are a larger VoIP player, but certainly not Vonage
size, however I have no issues bargaining with LECS.   We work very
closely with several LECS and I talk to their people almost daily for
LNPs, 911, CALLER-ID, etc.. to the point where they know me by
caller-id now.   All I'm saying is, we are a larger VoIP provider,
trying to offer quality services, and as a result, I need to be
assured that the provider I am going through will offer me solid
services.