[asterisk-biz] work in europe ;)

Conrad Wood asterisk-biz at conradwood.net
Mon Nov 27 16:06:58 MST 2006

On Mon, 2006-11-27 at 15:51 -0700, Colin Anderson wrote:
> >Pfft. If you want cold come to Montana. Current temp is 15F/-9C and it's
> only 3:30pm. Tomorrows high is forecast to be 9F/-12C.
>
> Pfft. In Edmonton, only 500k to the north of Montana, it's -23c, snowing
> like hell, windchill to -33, and expected -27c tonight. We'd feel privileged
> to have -9c weather. Yes, I'm hating Edmonton a *lot* right now.

ok. you win ;-) Unless someone's building asterisk on the northpole or
on the moon I guess.
See, here in London it's always 10-15 degrees celsius wether it's summer
or winter. (Ok, I am exaggerating a bit, sometimes it's warmer, but only
if a plane flies lower than usual).

What annoys me more about London is the flipping travelling, regardless
wether you go by car/train/bus/motorbike or whatever. It's just a royal
pain to get around and get anything done. Appart from the fact that I'm
not too keen on the direction the UK government is heading either...
Call me crazy, but I rather spend more time working on some cool project
than wasting my time on a tube or being stuck in a traffic jam.

Conrad