[asterisk-biz] RE: If money is not a consideration who gives thebest SIP termination??

jay kordic jay at thehorizongroup.biz
Wed Nov 22 21:55:15 MST 2006

I have multiple partners that are USA based companies and resell USA Tier 1
networks such as Verizon/MCI, Level 3/Broadwing, Qwest and Global Crossing.
Most of these resellers have no minimum commitment, bill by LATA/OCN and can
mix and match underlying carriers for both cost effectiveness and
redundancy. Please contact me to discuss a program that could be a great fit
for you. At least give me an opportunity.

Jay Kordic

The Horizon Group

Wholesale/Retail VOIP and TDM services

951-780-3131 (office)