[asterisk-biz] IAX2 ATA with 4-8 FXS ports

Mike Hammett asterisk-biz at ics-il.net
Tue Nov 21 14:12:45 MST 2006

I was referring more for the servers, which should be in datacenters where
the bandwidth would them be much cheaper than available in the rest of the
country, irrespective of where you are.  I also don't only do business in
the USA, but also Europe and Asia\India.  I am aware that other areas are
more expensive than the areas I mentioned, however.  I'd say be glad you're
in South Africa and not Zaire or some other country without a whole bunch of
landing stations.

----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions