[asterisk-biz] Caller*ID Name solution for Asterisk

Wow Account wow at repeater.net
Tue Nov 21 13:47:11 MST 2006

I have never seen caller ID from a cellphone show anything other than the
location...  I had CID name/number through different PSTN providers over the
years and even in businesses in different area codes and have not ever seen
it work with a name other than ..

Wireless Caller, Cellular Phone, or Mansfield, PA Cellphone.

Corey