[asterisk-biz] Doesn anyone use Godaddy's dedicated server withAsterisk

Wow Account wow at repeater.net
Fri Nov 17 07:27:08 MST 2006

I use www.directnic.com  Have for 8 years and have NEVER had a problem.  They are very prompt if you have a question.

Corey
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Marnus van Niekerk
  To: Commercial and Business-Oriented Asterisk Discussion
  Sent: Friday, November 17, 2006 4:23 AM
  Subject: Re: [asterisk-biz] Doesn anyone use Godaddy's dedicated server withAsterisk

  Also have a look at http://www.server4you.net/us/  have been using them to host services for a couple of years and it is very good.

  Only started using them for * a month ago, but so far it is also very good.

  Kendall wrote:
    I am thinking about getting a dedicated server to run asterisk and someone on here recommended 1ad1.com but ther dedicated server is SOLD OUT so I want to go with  GoDaddy cos of theit pricing.
    So is there anyone that can share his experience with Godaddy?

  It has removed 345 spam emails to date.
  Try SPAMfighter for free now!