[asterisk-biz] Inbound toll free did provider

Al Bochter Al.Bochter at bochterservices.com
Mon Nov 13 08:44:02 MST 2006

We do the same type of service. And the customer can change the ring to
number at there will from there Online account interface.

For Prices, other services or more information contract me off the list.

Voice mail, Calling Cards, DID's, Toll Free Numbers and alot more.

Best regards,

Al Bochter
Bochter Services
http://www.BochterServices.com/?t=Email

Are you outside of the US?
Do you need to call US Toll Free Numbers?
We can help you save money on calling US toll free numbers.

Email for information: usTollFree at bochterservices.com

(Cellular) 1-712-432-5401

(Voip PBX) Free World DialUp: 780-217 EXT: 250
WebSite: http://www.freeworlddialup.com/

BUY and sell Coins, Silver and Gold
http://www.bochterservices.com/?j=gold&t=email

For new and used security items