[asterisk-biz] Inbound toll free did provider

Peter Beckman beckman at purplecow.com
Mon Nov 13 08:28:14 MST 2006

On Mon, 13 Nov 2006, Michael Jerris wrote:

> [...]

  It is higher than your wholesale DID via SIP VoIP model.  But we forward
  Toll Free and local numbers to other working numbers, leaving the SIP/VoIP
  implementation out of the path to make immediate activation easier.  It's
  for the less technical folk who just want a number to ring a phone.

  It's simply a different model than most of the VoIP providers on this list.
  Tossable Digits is a Value-Added Reseller, and we charge accordingly for
  the benefit of having that added value.

Beckman