[asterisk-biz] Hardware project

Mike Hammett asterisk-biz at ics-il.net
Sat Nov 11 08:04:18 MST 2006

It had better have a large capacity.  These days a $2500 server has an awful
lot of strength.  They can already transcode hundreds of channels on their
own, so this card should either transcode A LOT of channels or be cheap
enough where you can buy many of them.

----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions