[asterisk-biz] call centre software on asterisk

Lenz lenz-ml at loway.it
Mon Nov 6 07:45:15 MST 2006

Hello,
you may want to have a look at our QueueMetrics package. It is an
industry-level call center reporting and monitoring package, with
provisions to integrate a CRM solution, monitor inbound and outbound
traffic, listen to recorded calls, provide live call barge-in and live
agent screen monitoring via VNC, drive multiple wallboards. Most
important, we believe we have a three-digit number of call-centers
worldwide that have been running our solution and are satisfied with it,
starting from 5 to 250+ live agents. The system can also be partitioned in
order to have a number of independednt CCs running on the same Asterisk
instances.
You can get more information at http://queuemetrics.loway.it/ , have a
look at the live demo and  the 90+ page user manual.
Best regards
l.

--
Loway Research - Home of QueueMetrics