[asterisk-biz] call centre software on asterisk

Mitul Limbani mitul at enterux.com
Mon Nov 6 06:30:40 MST 2006

Farzal,

We can provide you with Call Center solution.
Our price ranges between $150 - $200/seat, kindly contact me off the
list to know more on the same.

We have deployed lots of call centers in India and US, and can do it
for you too, Also that we can provide you with the minutes as well.

We can do the installation remotely.

Thanks & Regards,
Mitul Limbani,
Founder & CEO,