[asterisk-biz] call centre software on asterisk

Farzal Dojki farzal at ubm.com.pk
Mon Nov 6 03:27:49 MST 2006

Hi,

One of our clients is looking for call centre software, and we can pay up to
$200 - $300 per agent license depending on feature set and support terms. We
do not have 'much' expertise in this area - what we do have is basic
experience in installation and configuration of core asterisk and freepbx on
FC4/FC5.

We ourselves are telecom product reseller in Pakistan (See www.ubm.com.pk
<http://www.ubm.com.pk/> ), so there is a possibility of future deals.

The product will be mostly used for customer service - such as insurance
companies, security companies, banks, etc. So a very good inbound/outbound
call management (MINUS the predictive dialer), basic CRM, medium level
reporting, very good ACD, medium level IVR are some of the things that you
should be able to configure. IVR and CRM 'design' can be charged on a per
hour basis. Mostly analog lines will be terminating on channel side, and
analog/voip will be used on agent side.

Thanks,

Farzal Ali Dojki
PK: 92-21-2635021-24 | US: 1-512-STAY-UBM
Telecom :: Call Centre ::  Security :: Computing
 <http://www.ubm.com.pk> http://www.ubm.com.pk    <mailto:farzal at ubm.com.pk>
farzal at ubm.com.pk