[asterisk-biz] How Realistic is Hosted VoIP for SMBs?

GlobalOfficePhone globalofficephone at gmail.com
Fri Nov 3 12:25:52 MST 2006

Kristian:

Astlinux is one potential solution. I remember reading about GumStix whic
you first showed at Astricon. One of the applications suggested for Gumstix
was to enable local phones behind a NAT to communicate with a remote
Asterisk server. That would enable the local phones to bypass the Asterisk
server and exchange the audio between the phones directly.

Is what you are suggesting with AstLinux?

Thanks.