[asterisk-biz] New Broadband Phone Service

Bob Smith bureau at inmte.com
Thu Nov 2 15:52:06 MST 2006

little presentation is bad..

pots uses more bandwith then voip ?

ok heres a fact.. IF u use gsm /g729 or any crappy compression method
sure..

else its the same.. if not worst... raw slin pstn = ~8k
ulaw = 11k       8k + 2-3 k overhead.. plus packet losses ,
retrasmits... etc..

you cant beat the wquality of pstn..

this looks like a get rich quick scheme.. and wont last ..

not only will people run .. but FTC could be interested as wlll as legal
authorities..