[asterisk-biz] New Broadband Phone Service

Charles Vance cbvance at msn.com
Thu Nov 2 14:45:38 MST 2006

The business user can still have it both ways. You keep a couple of pots
lines available and let them use those when VoIP is iffy, otherwise they are
able to take complete advantage of low cost long distance, or even free LD
if making calls between IP PBX systems.

Don't throw out the baby with the bath water.