[asterisk-biz] VoicePulse engaged in very dubious businesspractices

Ron hotmail xsdcpk at hotmail.com
Wed May 31 15:43:55 MST 2006

Hmmm

so would it be ok if they (voicepulse)  send him (David) a bill in the mail?
and shouldn't he pay it?

he used the service, now he has to pay 4 it..... sounds like he's trying to
cloud the issue

about ripping of a service provider by saying 'look what these bastards did
to me"

meanwhile he's the deadbeat who doesn't want to pay is bill.