[asterisk-biz] VoicePulse engaged in very dubious business practices

Moshe Maeir m345 at netvision.net.il
Wed May 31 12:53:57 MST 2006

David,
I read your whole letter and I really don't understand your  gripe. You
did not delete all your DIDs.  You had an active DID by them, so they
charged you. Are they to blame if you forgot to delete it.
To me it seems that you took unfair advantage of the fact that
chargebacks cost merchants money, and pressured them to credit you. We
have customers who do that and even though we know they are wrong - it
just doesn't pay to pursue  a debt of 30-40 dollars which will involve a
chargeback - but does that make them right?