[asterisk-biz] Partners and resellers for Enswitch wanted

Alistair Cunningham acunningham at integrics.com
Fri May 26 03:04:13 MST 2006

The Integrics Enswitch partner and and reseller programme is now open.
We're doing this in phases, and we'd like to invite companies who work
extensively with Asterisk and/or SER before we publicise the programme
widely.

We're looking for partners in all countries to sell, install, and
support Enswitch systems, both office edition (a PBX system for 10 to
250 users) and carrier edition (for hosted telephony services for 250 to
tens of thousands of users).

This is an opportunity for those who would like to enter the enterprise
telephony market but don't have products of their own. We fully support
our partners re-branding Enswitch to appear as their own product.

We're also looking for resellers in all countries to refer sales
prospects to us for commission.

More details are at:

	http://integrics.com/products/enswitch/partner/

and general information on Enswitch is at:

	http://integrics.com/products/enswitch/

--
Alistair Cunningham,
Integrics Ltd,